The Student Portal provides students access to administrative functions supporting their 韦德1946 University educational experience.
The Student Portal provides students access to administrative functions supporting their 韦德1946 University education. Students may use the portal to view academic information, billing statements, financial aid, course schedules, registration, degree audit, FERPA Waivers, and advisor contact information.
Keys features include:
- Unofficial Transcript - Where you can view your ledger and make a payment.
- Degree Audit - The Degree Audit option enables you to review your degree requirements and your current academic progress. It matches your completed courses with the requirements of your degree program. You can also view these details for a hypothetical program that you may want to apply for. The degree audit is an internal document meant solely for advising purposes and is not an official document of your academic record.
- Your Class Schedule - Where you view your courses for current and future terms.
- MyDocuments / MyMessage Center- Where you can view documents and take any required action.
- MyFERPA - View and add FERPA waivers for family members or guardians.
- Online Registration - View, Add or Drop registrations.
Check out the Student Portal Training Guides for more information.